Aug 30, 2022
Embedded Software Engineer
EU / Middle East
OQ Technology is looking for a candidate for an Embedded Software role at one of its facilities to participate in building our spacecrafts, payloads and user terminals.
You will support the CTO by performing systems engineering analyses and interfacing the development of a full spacecraft and payload. You will be the designer of the payload space hardware and software and will coordinate and lead the payload segment development/procurement with third parties. You will work closely with the other engineers and external companies. Below is a summary of the typical tasks required for this post:
- Participate in the development of the spacecraft payload embedded software/firmware and its integration.
- Participate in the development of the user terminal embedded software/firmware and its integration.
- Development of electronics and embedded software on Software Defined Radio platform.
- Embedded test software specification.
Requirements Mandatory Knowledge:
- Proven knowledge in C/C++ embedded programming.
- Experience in assembly and low level programming.
- Experience with microcontrollers, SPI, I2C, UART, CAN, USB.
- Good understanding of electronics (Digital, Analog, RF).
- Practical experience with laboratory test equipment.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- M.Sc or Ph.D student in Electronics or Computer engineering or related fields.
- Experience with ARM Cortex-A, Cortex-M architecture.
- Knowledge of the Xilinx software suite.
- Experience in VHDL.
- Experience with Linux on embedded systems.
- Self-starter who works with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to adapt to change in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
Benefits OQ Technology is an innovative company and a front runner in the global race of building a global satellite constellation for Internet-of-Things communication. At our company you will have a great opportunity to overtake large responsibility to build and innovate from scratch. You will be at the centre of decision making and will interface directly with industry and business professionals all around the world, an opportunity which is rarely offered in traditional corporates. We offer a great opportunity for you to grow and develop and make your dreams come true. If you are looking for a challenge and looking for being part of new technology innovation in the world of satellite telecommunications, OQ Technology is the right place to be.
Contact Please send your CV and any other documents supporting your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.