May 2, 2023
With our groundbreaking satellite 5G constellation, OQ Technology is a global leader in the domain of IoT communication connectivity and associated services. We are a venture capital backed company with a successful track record of satellite launches and the first company in the world to disrupt the telecommunication industry by merging cellular 5G with satellites.
Our technology will have massive implications to the Oil & Gas, Maritime, Industry 4.0, and Transport segments, particularly for the management and tracking of assets in remote and rural areas and extending 5G coverage through non-terrestrial networks.
As our wireless technologies are constantly evolving and winning multiple awards, with funding for next phase secured, and commercial traction demonstrated, we are now looking to on-board a talented Electronics Engineer.
Luxembourg, Greece or Saudi Arabia
Full Time – Permanent Employment
- Participate in the development of the spacecraft payload embedded software/firmware and its integration.
- Participate in the development of the user terminal embedded software/firmware and its integration.
- Development of electronics and embedded software on Software Defined Radio platform.
- Embedded test software specification.
- Proven knowledge in C/C++ embedded programming.
- Experience in assembly and low level programming.
- Experience with microcontrollers, SPI, I2C, UART, CAN, USB.
- Good understanding of electronics (Digital, Analog, RF).
- Practical experience with laboratory test equipment.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- M.Sc or Ph.D student in Electronics or Computer engineering or related fields.
- Experience with ARM Cortex-A, Cortex-M architecture.
- Knowledge of the Xilinx software suite.
- Experience in VHDL.
- Experience with Linux on embedded systems.
- Self-starter who works with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to adapt to change in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.