Sep 29, 2022
With our groundbreaking satellite 5G constellation, OQ Technology is a global leader in the domain of IoT communication connectivity and associated services. We are a venture capital backed company with a successful track record of satellite launches and the first company in the world to disrupt the telecommunication industry by merging cellular 5G with satellites.
Our technology will have massive implications to the Oil & Gas, Maritime, Industry 4.0, and Transport segments, particularly for the management and tracking of assets in remote and rural areas and extending 5G coverage through non-terrestrial networks.
As our wireless technologies are constantly evolving and winning multiple awards, with funding for next phase secured, and commercial traction demonstrated, we are now looking to on-board a talented full time Accountant who will oversee the financial processes of all group company and report directly to the CFO.
Full Time – Permanent Employment
- Manage all accounting transactions for the group company and interface with accounting firms of the subsidiaries
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns and VAT filings
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
You hold a University degree in Economics, Business Administration, Accountancy or equivalent ;
- You are a chartered accountant or you have gained accounting experience through your past professional positions in Luxembourg ;
- You have a minimum of 5 year’s experience in an accounting or tax in a company or interpedently in Luxembourg.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- You were involved in auditing
- You are fluent in English and French,
- German is an advantage ;
- You distinguish yourself by your technical skills, your ability to connect with people, your organizational skills, your leadership, your dedication and commitment.
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus
- Exposure to hi tech especially telecom or space is a plus
You will have the best experience of your life with our team! We are a dynamic and adventurous company working on historic mission and we will offer you:
- Attractive financial package with bonus plan
- Employee stock option plan
- Flexible working place and hours
- Pension and health and accident insurance
- Food and shopping vouchers
- The opportunity to travel globally and meet our customers & partners and work from any of our global offices in Europe, Africa, and Middle East
- Training and development opportunities
- Leadership skills and independent decision making
- Flat hierarchy
- Visa sponsorship
- Friendly and healthy working environment
- Access to latest hi-tech facilities and tools
- Paid time off
- Paid family leave
- Paid relocation leave
*Benefits are negotiated on a case-by-case basis based on relevant experience and skills.